- Executive Coaching and Mentoring at all levels
- Bespoke training
- Health and resilience strategies
- Support for the diverse and multicultural needs of a workforce
Health coaching – anxiety, mild depression, confidence, adapting to change
Return to work /transition coaching
Solutions focussed coaching for individuals referred by hospitals, GPs lawyers and employers.
CBT and solutions focussed work for professionals
Face to face/Phone /skype calls or a packaged combination of your choice to suit
She also works with
- Professionals struggling to balance life and careers
- Employees in the workplace who are looking for external, confidential, support
- High achieving adolescents with a variety of concerns
- Professionals in the workplace with Mild ASD
- Individuals adapting to change in their lives
- Those wanting to change and improve aspects of their life or behaviour but just don’t know how
Recent work and experience
- Preparing, analysing, delivering global 360 feedback reports and outcome based performance related coaching for a small HR company.
- Return to work coaching for talent & leadership roles
- Performance related coaching - Sickness absence / talent retention
- Business coach and consultant – for 18month period redesigning job descriptions, reviewing management style, increasing efficiency, performance, morale and revenue
- Executive coaching for VP’s at the BBC, Clinical Directors in the NHS, Governor in HMPS and individual contributors from a variety of sectors
- Working alongside the HR and leadership team at BAE Systems Delivered training, 1:1 coaching and consultancy as part of a major restructure and redundancy project - involved facilitating sessions with trade unions.
- Careers and 1:1coaching for a variety of teams at Microsoft including M&O Public Sector and Education
- Designed an innovative service for a number of law firms providing solutions to clients going through challenging times of uncertainty, conflict and separation, often following on from unsuccessful mediation.
- Support service for high pressured professionals - lawyers and Doctors
- Developed specialist coaching for clients referred by GPs, psychologists & hospital consultants with mild mental health challenges, from mature clients adapting to retirement, adolescents struggling with aspects of life and high performers looking to acquire a sense of perspective and balance in their lives
- Webinar content development and expert panel guest for a variety of global organisations including Barclays and IBM around supporting carers in the workplace, employee health, wellbeing and productivity